Associate Product Manager, Retail Core Engine - Cost Center
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1384876
What you'll do at
Calling all smart and driven Product Managers to drive growth for the largest retailer in the world! Walmart’s mission is to become the best place to shop and save online. We are using cutting edge technology, a sophisticated omni-channel fulfilment platform and incredible customer experience to win the battle for e-Commerce dominance. We want you to take up this challenge and shape the future of e-Commerce.
The Pricing team at Walmart is responsible for platforms and algorithms used to price all items on Walmart.com. As a Product Manager on the Pricing team, you'll be responsible for setting pricing strategy, product roadmap and driving execution for key initiatives and features. Additionally, you be responsible for defining the success measurement framework (like improvement in price perception, revenue lift, margin lift etc.) and ensuring we have tools to measure cause and effect. The Product Manager must be able to use a blend of technical and business skills to navigate a fast-moving environment and deliver results. This is a high visibility role in which you'll interact regularly with senior management across the company.
• BA/BS degree and with 2+ years of work experience
• A rigorous course of undergraduate study with preference towards computer science, engineering, business, economics, natural sciences, or mathematics
• Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to translate detailed analysis to a recommended solution
• Be technical – understand system architecture and meaningfully contribute to building a robust tech stack (no one expects you to code, but you should be able to understand the tech stack conceptually, its strengths and limitations)
• Experience with SQL and data analysis