Curation Specialist, Home
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Home
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1383621
What you'll do at
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Want to help millions of people create living spaces that they love? The Home Group at Walmart eCommerce (Walmart. Com, Hayneedle.com and Jet. com) is building a new type of customer-centric shopping experience at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to help you find and buy things you love for your home. Online retail has given us the ability to find almost anything we'd want to buy if we can find it. We are looking for an experienced person to bring the Home story to vivid life through curation and visual storytelling. As a Curation Specialist, you are responsible for creating a best in class customer experience through effective site merchandising strategies and execution. The ideal candidate should possess a knowledge of home furnishings trends and a tasteful eye for aesthetics and styles with the ability to curate products into inspirational stories that evoke customer demand.
- Tell Stories That Bring Our Products To Life: Combine content, merchandise, and presentation to redefine online shopping that feels unique and hand-picked.
- Maintains and communicates a strong vision driven by passion for delighting our customers.
- Use both sides of the brain: Combine data, customer insights and creative intuition to optimize curated content, deliver on business goals/KPIs and create a best in class customer shopping experience.
- Encourages an environment of operational excellence and flawless execution to achieve a best in class site experience.
- Works closely with the creative team, providing direction based on seasonality, customer mindset and merchandising insights.
- Owns execution and page builds for campaign launches
- Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant retail experience
- At least 1 year of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
- Technical background with a strong creative element
- Must have Omniture or other site analytical experience
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Customer obsession and attention to detail to create best-in-class experiences
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Prior Site Merchandising experience
- Experience with writing creative briefs