Business Development and Partners Specialist - Electronics
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Entertainment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1325234
What you'll do at
About the Role
Business Development and Partnerships:
- Provides input into B2B marketing strategy and prospect, partner and vendor communications for a low-to-moderately complex category or business area.
- Executes B2B marketing strategy for a low-to-moderately complex category or business area.
- Identifies new business development opportunities and manages outreach/ marketing/engagement efforts.
- Collaborates with other managers and cross-functional team members across Categories, Pricing, Product Development, Planning, etc. for a low-to-moderately complex category or business area.
- Collaborates with external business partners and vendors.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Reviews gaps identified
- Builds and leads a team to execute on business area or category objectives.
- Coaches team members and provide feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance.
- Have performance and career development conversations.
- Maintains team motivation and engagement.
- Mentors Associate Strategy and Business Development Managers.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
Research and Analysis:
- Develops straightforward analytical frameworks/models for assessing business development and outcomes of strategic initiatives (e.g., impact on ROI/customer growth, conversion rates, profitability).
- Recommends key analysis and metrics for a low-to-moderately complex categories or business areas.
- Reviews research and analysis performed.
- Identifies business improvement opportunities for low-to-moderately complex categories or business areas.
- Manages and champions business improvement initiatives for a low-to-moderately complex category or business area.
- Provides input into short-and long-term strategic plan for the category or business area.
- Bachelor Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Four years relevant experience
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.