- Location SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY
- Department Technology
- Team Infrastructure
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1320572
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
Jet.com is currently looking for an IT Associate to help support our fast-paced fulfillment center in Shepherdsville, KY. This role will include: networking, systems, onboarding, and end-user support through a variety of systems. This role will also be responsible for identifying needs, building and deploying new end-user facing systems (SaaS products and Microsoft Infrastructure/services). This position will play a pivotal role in supporting our Fulfillment Center and providing desktop support facility-wide, creating and following standardized processes, and assisting in company growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to think outside-of-the-box
- Highly organized and able to lead projects to improve workplace efficiency
- Independent/self-driven & comfortable working under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with supporting a fulfillment center
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, MDM, iOS & Android
- Admin. experience with Microsoft O365, Office 2016, Windows 10 and Antivirus
- Active Directory, SCCM & WSUS
- Casper JAMF &/or Apple OS X
- SaaS & cloud-based services
- Microsoft Azure (or a similar platform)
- Audio-Visual (AV) Exp.
- 2+ years in a support / SysAdmin role