Associate Product Manager, Pricing
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1320546
What you'll do at
Calling all smart and driven Product Managers to drive growth for the largest retailer in the world growing at ~40% per year! Walmart's mission is to become the best place to shop and save online. We are using cutting-edge technology, a sophisticated omni-channel fulfillment platform, and incredible customer experience to win the battle for e-Commerce dominance. We want you to take up this challenge and shape the future of e-Commerce.
The Pricing team combines an understanding of technology, economics, and customer behavior to dynamically set starting prices on millions of products and develop structures and incentives to cut hidden costs and inefficiencies out of e-commerce pricing. As an Associate Product Manager on the Pricing team, you'll be responsible for driving execution for key initiatives and features, measuring success (improvement in price perception, customer conversion, revenue and margin lift, etc.), and ensuring we have tools to measure cause and effect. You’ll use a blend of technical and business skills to navigate a fast-moving environment and deliver results.
This role will work across the broader Walmart eCommerce portfolio focusing on Jet.com and Walmart.com.
- Develop, launch, and scale new pricing features and initiatives
- Partner with customer experience, marketing, and transportation teams to build customer-facing features across pricing, savings, and fulfillment on Jet.com
- Collaborate with engineering and data science teams to define implementation plans, prioritize work items, and triage issues
- Work across the business, engineering, and product orgs to execute your features at lightning speed
- Develop metrics to monitor and quantify the impact of new products that you launch
- Create and maintain reporting and dashboards to keep a pulse on system and business health
- 2+ years of experience in a highly analytical business role, including (but not limited to) consulting, banking, trading, quantitative finance, technology, retail or e-commerce
- Excellent quantitative data analysis and cross-functional project-management skills
- A rigorous course of undergraduate study with a preference towards computer science, engineering, business, economics, natural sciences, or mathematics
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to translate detailed analysis to a recommended solution
- Be technical – understand system architecture and meaningfully contribute to building a robust tech stack (ability to understand the tech stack conceptually, its strengths and limitations)
- Proficiency in data analysis using Excel (required) and SQL (not required but a plus)
Walmart eCommerce is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. With some of the brightest minds in product, technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Backed by the world’s largest retailer, Walmart eCommerce is a growing family of brands including Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle, Moosejaw, Shoes.com, and more. And we’re just getting started.