Associate Product Manager, Supplier & Item Tools
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1319343
What you'll do at
About the Retail Core Engine Team
As the nucleolus to the Walmart eCommerce shopping experience, the Retail Core Engine is dedicated to solving complex and exciting challenges that will redefine the ecommerce experience and empower shoppers. As a member of the product team, you will help drive solutions that influence the behavior of our customers. Each solution is an opportunity to drive value and design features that affect millions of customers shopping at Walmart. Our agile team collaborates with the engineering and business stakeholders to maintain and nurture roadmaps that define an experience from supplier to customer.
About the Position
In this role, you will solve challenges related to effortlessly listing and perfecting assortment from suppliers across multiple devices, channels, and platforms. The Associate Product Manager will deliver innovation by managing complex requirements that promote a best in class experience for our customers. You will have the opportunity to work with both Suppliers and Internal Stakeholders across various Walmart entities to execute on key strategic initiatives and programs. Your goal is simple, build an experience that customers, suppliers, and internal stakeholders love.
What You'll Do
In this role, you will:
- Learn the art and science of Product Management at unsurpassed scale with the largest retailer on the planet.
- Balance technical acumen, user empathy and business insights to build an effective roadmap and vision
- Clearly define user stories that support your roadmap and vision
- Work closely with your stakeholders and engineering to deliver the systems and tools needed to drive overall growth.
- Measure, learn, and iterate following feature delivery.
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist for your product.
Who Are You
- You have a passion for user experience and design and building interfaces that meet the need of your end users
- You are a proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- You are intellectually curious, savvy, and maintain a sense of humor and humility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
- 2 years’ experience in product management, business consulting, or related field. Ecommerce experience a plus.