Creative Director of Social (Walmart.com)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1317314
What you'll do at
The Creative Director is responsible for managing and directing the creative team and their output for the digital scope of Walmart. This Creative Director will reports to the Sr Creative Director, and partners with the Copy Director as appropriate overseeing the creative talent and work for all digital assets within their respective family of business, (including those responsible for branding, marketing, design, production and visual merchandising). This position is a highly impactful position as they will be providing creative direction and innovation related to the overall on-site consumer experience within their POD.
- Appreciates media channels and has a strong understanding of their individual roles and opportunities.
- Has experience with creative for traditional, digital, social and emerging channels.
- Has an intimate understanding (executing, conceptualizing and overseeing) of art direction, design, agile content creation UX, and e-commerce.
- Is an experienced leader and has managed diverse teams.
- Is an excellent communicator - possessing strong persuasive skills and the ability to influence throughout the organization.
- Has a strong understanding of creative strategy, brand development and multichannel creative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Transforms rough ideas and general concepts into actions, projects, and completed creative.
- Partnering with agencies, operations, copy director and content lead, direct the creative teams thru project completion in line with company goals.
- Inspires the creative team to be better connected to our business while also challenging in how we creatively solve using the platform and technology to a positive outcome.
- Formulates short and long term creative goals and strategies for achieving them.
- Maintains consistency from off-site creative platforms and campaigns to onsite consumer engagement and experience.
- Fosters a culture of curiosity and excitement for the innovative and the elevated experience while knowing how it connects to our business.
- Coordinates, collaborates and persuades key partners (marketing, merchants, UX, product) for an optimal creative product that pushes our business forward.
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.