Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Talent
- Team Talent
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1316550
What you'll do at
As a Talent Acquisition Operations Manager, you will be responsible for solving hiring challenges through system and process driven solutions. You’ll need to understand every aspect of the hiring process and be a resource regarding all Talent Acquisition Operations topics. It’s your role to support the end-to-end hiring process and provide functional strategy and support for Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, and be comfortable challenging convention. You’ll be a Talent Acquisition Operations subject-matter expert and partner with our Operations Partners to design and execute on projects, process improvement and the associated change management for the areas of the business that they support.
- Ensure seamless process and configuration within our ATS and across our many tools and platforms. This includes working with the TA team as well as internal partners as a trusted resource regarding the hiring process to educate and support best practices.
- You’ll partner with the TA Ops Partners in your space to understand all of their hiring processes and operational needs and provide strategic direction on solutions and the associated change management.
- You’ll own programs and execute against varied project-based initiatives.
- You’ll leverage reporting tools using various systems and conduct analysis to succinctly summarize information.
- You’ll oversee maintenance of all recruiting management records, data and metrics as well as the management of candidate records.
- You’ll manage relationships with external vendors.
- You’ll partner with different teams within Talent and across the organization to ensure a seamless end to end process, particularly the process at transition points such as onboarding.
- A minimum of 4+ years of work experience with 2+ years’ experience in a Talent function
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Positive influencer with a strong sense of ownership and initiative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, with advanced skills in Excel)
- Track record of successful project completion and innovation
- Experience with advanced ATS systems
- Bachelors Degree
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.