- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Talent
- Team Talent
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1305410
What you'll do at
We are looking for a motivated Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team. You will play an important role in creatively identifying and engaging top talent as we grow as an organization. Additionally, you will play a key role in driving sourcing strategies for Walmart eCommerce top initiative for hiring Category Specialists. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for sourcing. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage passive candidates
- Exposure to creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage and excite passive candidates
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Jet has a unique and positive experience
- 3+ years total professional experience in talent acquisition or sourcing talent
- 1 year of experience using advanced Boolean internet search techniques.
- 2-3+ years’ experience recruiting in a high volume recruiting environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.