Workforce Management (WFM) - Capacity and Resource Planning Analyst
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Member Services
- Team Workforce Management
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1303857
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
Workforce Management - Capacity and Resource Planning Analyst
About the Job Responsible for working the Workforce Management Capacity and Budget Planning, forecasting and scheduling at a multi-site environment.
• Budget and capacity planning
• Completion and coordination and oversight of ad hoc analysis and team initiatives and projects
• Create, publish and effectively communicate information and analysis measuring workforce operations performance to identify key areas of concentration and potential improvements to the operating environment. This includes improving the staffing models, executive/management reporting used for workforce planning and analysis
• Develop working relationships with other departments to ensure success. Participate in cross-functional teams to leverage workforce processes / management, strategic planning and other operational methodologies and tools.
• Automation of existing department functions and process documentation and improvement
• Coaching and training of less tenured analysts
• Perform root-cause analysis for issues and identify corrective actions.
• Secondary department point of contact for implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of processes
• Collaborate with & occasionally lead peers within and outside of the WFM team
• Stay abreast of the latest developments, best practices and trends in Workforce processes and operations.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of key call center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc.
• Familiar with forecasting and scheduling concepts (Aspect specific experience preferred)
• Very comfortable in Excel with ability to use: Power Pivots, Power Query, VBA Macro’s
• Self-Starter and Problem Solver
• SQL Knowledge
• Specific Erlang C experience / knowledge
• Long Term planning / capacity planning
• Financial planning / reporting experience
• Creates formal networks involving coordination across multiple groups
• Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new/special assignments
• Minimum 1 years’ Experience in WFM