Training Operations/Analytics Specialist
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1302845
What you'll do at
About the role:
- Analyze CRM, order management systems or business processes to design solutions (for example, software, hardware)
- Conduct business and technical impact analysis of proposed application changes
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participate on team projects
- Participate, create, and deliver communication on application solutions to diverse audiences (for example, management, customers, suppliers, technical staff)
- Provide and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Clear understanding of Software Engineering principles and patterns.
- Experience implementing distributed systems in an ephemeral environment.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years experience in information technology within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years
- 3 years of development experience in Java.
- 3 years of development experience in business intelligence tools.
- 2 years experience writing SQL queries in a non-relational database platform
- 3 years of development experience in big data technologies such as Hadoop,Hive, Sqoop, and Spark
- eCommerce supply chain and Backend Services experience
- Experience preferred with interfacing in one of the following database technologies (Informix, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, Cassandra, Cloudera Hadoop)
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.