Associate Marketing Specialist - Media (Paid Social)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1298076
What you'll do at
What you’ll do at Jet.com
The Associate Marketing Specialist on the Media Marketing team is responsible for helping to drive Jet customer acquisition and retention via paid social advertising. You will partner with various members of the marketing organization to shape the media strategy and be responsible for executing on the plan.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
The Media Marketing team at Jet combines analytical skill with marketing expertise to help drive Jet’s rapid growth. We’re looking for a highly motivated, quantitative-minded individual who is passion about learning and contributing to a world-class team with large budgets, and highly aggressive growth goals.
As an Associate Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for helping to efficiently scale a multi-million-dollar marketing budget to meet ROI goals across our paid social channel such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest.
You will have significant exposure to campaign strategy, tactical optimization, analytics, reporting, and broader company objectives. This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to build a career in direct response marketing, and loves to blend analytic rigor with creative strategy to build high-impact marketing programs.
- Work with the Paid Social team to coordinate all aspects of an ad campaign from planning, creative development, execution and analysis.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure proper budget pacing, performance to benchmarks and communicate results internally.
- Work with the Paid Social Team to build out a strategy that hits our CAC goals, with an eye on customer LTV, and execute on the tactical roadmap.
- Identify areas of improvement by staying atop of the latest trends, new ad formats/targeting, and nuances related to paid social marketing
- 1-3+ years of experience in a highly analytical and/or strategic role.
- Familiarity with buying and planning across multiple platforms - heavy emphasis on Facebook.
- Understanding of tracking, optimization and reporting tools.
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter) and/or Kenshoo
- Enthusiasm and experience in ecommerce and consumer marketplaces
- Fun and quirky - we like unique people!