Customer Success Account Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1297535
What you'll do at
Walmart Media Group is the internal Advertising team within Walmart.com. We operate at the intersection of Retail, Ecommerce and Advertising within the largest Retailer in the world.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team that’s poised to have a big impact. Anchored by the world’s largest retail audience, we help brands engage with Walmart customers with full funnel advertising solutions. And we’re building products and platforms to meet the ever changing needs of our brand partners across display, audience and product search advertising.
Within our advertising suite, we’ve developed and launched a self serve Product Search Advertising platform (WPA) that enables our suppliers to directly buy product search ads on Walmart.com. And we’re looking for a proven Manager to build and lead a Customer Success Team to work with our Marketplace and Supplier partners to leverage WPA to grow their business on Walmart. It’s early days for our group and you’ll have the opportunity to develop the foundation for growth by leading a team of Customer Success Specialists.
This is a rocket ship…..we have a seat for you if you’re up to the task. You can learn more about WMG here
This position will report to the Manager of Customer Success, Sponsored Search within the Walmart Media Group and will be located in our San Bruno, California offices.
What You Will Get To Do:
- Develop strong relationships across a category of suppliers and manage the pre and post sales support of supplier advertising on our self serve platform.
- Grow CPC advertising revenue across your suppliers Month To Month
- Manage campaign pacing and performance through data analysis.
- Distil data to provide campaign reports, with actionable takeaways that drive performance and growth.
- Refine optimization and reporting to improve processes.
- Applying key learnings for broader team improvement.
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with cross and multifunctional teams to respond to supplier needs.
- Self motivated, excellent ownership and accountability to drive successful programs.
- Familiarity with analytics, advertising data/tech, and search advertising technologies and methods, paired with strong analytical quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to be a key individual contributor and strong team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-2 years of client relationship, customer success or account management experience in media or advertising.
- Preferably in a search advertising agency.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Adept at raw data analysis, analytics tools,
- CRM, Salesforce experience.
- Retail or e-commerce experience.