- Location BRONX, NY
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team Fresh Fulfillment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1277553
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
This position requires deep customer focus, strong self-motivation and exceptional operations management skills. To be successful in this role, you need to have strong analytical skills, be data-driven, operations-minded, with a passion for meeting our commitments to the customer. Our environment is fast paced, expects high standards and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering with and leading cross-functional business and technical teams.
- Supporting all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates.
- Developing performance goals and objectives to achieve customer promise expectations and ensure accuracy and quality.
- Partnering with the management team to establish and maintain quality control standards.
- Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives and Lean tools.
- Building and executing productivity plans by reviewing work forecasts, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with other Process Managers to balance labor.
- Leading and developing a team of Jet associates.
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of FC experience.
- You are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- You take ownership in your work and team and are available to work overtime during Jet’s m peak holiday season and as needed year-round. In addition, you are flexible to work on any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, etc.).
- You pride yourself in leading others; you have direct management experience and have been responsible for your employees’ performance.
- You have an eye for efficiency and have experience identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
- Strong analytical, math, data analysis, listening & communication skills.
- APICS certification.
- Ability to show Inventory & Quality improvement in a continually improving environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up various software systems and data analysis tools.