Entry Level Data Analytics
- Location EDGERTON, KS
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team Fulfillment Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1276584
What you'll do at
Entry Level Data Analytics, Continuous Improvement
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re working with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re ambitious, smart, and a natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
Jet is looking for a talented Data Analyst to join the Continuous Improvement team. The Data Analyst must be able to create and maintain SQL Server Reporting Services reports and SQL queries for data analysis and contribute to creating and maintaining database views. The Data Analyst should also have some knowledge and experience with Python. This position will also support ad-hoc requests for an Excel-based form used to collect data. This position requires creative thinking and the ability to solve unique problems.
If you enjoy diving into large datasets, drawing out insights, and understanding process behavior, then this role is perfect for you!
- Maintain and tweak current SQL queries and Klipfolio dashboard metrics for end users.
- Knowledge and experience using Python and the ability to maintain and tweak current Python scripts.
- Build new SQL queries that analyzes database metrics and display them in a meaningful way via Microsoft Suite products or Klipfolio Dashboard.
- Analyze data sets and make recommendations on trends, or data behavior.
- Communicate findings to all relevant stakeholders in an effective manner.
- Work with various stakeholders in building queries to extract out specific data set information.
- Proven ability to use quantitative methods to answer complex questions
- Strong understanding of experimental design and testing methodologies
- Able to manipulate and draw insight from large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets (SQL, Python, Microsoft product suite, etc.)
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, with a high attention to detail