Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - General Administration & Business Sourcing
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Talent
- Team Talent Acquisition
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1274933
What you'll do at
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
As the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will play the lead role across one of our business segments working directly with senior management and fostering a relationship that will help us anticipate business needs, and find and place top talent for critical searches. You will lead a team of talented recruiters in creatively identifying and engaging top talent, while improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow our organization. You will be directly responsible for managing the Business Sourcing Team across verticals working in a matrixed Talent Acquisition Team. You will partner with our talent partners including Talent Acquisition Operations, Campus Recruitment, our STEM team and others to help us find the best talent in the marketplace.
What you’ll be working on
You will have the opportunity to author and execute the recruiting strategy for our business leaders, tied to the following areas of focus within Walmart eCommerce & Samsclub.com:
- Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Compliance and Administration roles
- Business sourcing across General and administration, Customer (Marketing, Product, UX/UI, Design) and Supply Chain
It is expected you will drive relationships and drive trust in Talent Acquisition by executing hiring plans that allow us to meet business objectives while managing the day-to-day activities of the recruiting & sourcing team that supports this area.
A day in the life
- Develop innovative talent acquisition strategies and programs for each specific business function to attract and retain world class talent.
- Lead a high-powered talent acquisition team that delivers measurable results for the business, including the sourcing function in a matrixed recruiting team.
- Foster a high performance, client-focused, collaborative, relationship-oriented working environment while providing an elevated experience for stakeholders (candidates, hiring managers, etc.).
- Provide and find innovative, scalable solutions that change how we work to drive incremental and dramatic improvements.
- Utilize different approaches and methodology to gather market intelligence, perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and ensure analytical precision to drive business decisions and strategies.
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for recruiting. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- You lead teams by example and help grow careers
- You have the ability to define a talent acquisition strategy and syndicate with senior management
- Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage passive candidates
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at our company has a unique and positive experience
- You are jazzed about finding talent in a way someone has not considered before; big dreamer with big ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources, or related field and 6 years’ experience in talent acquisition, recruiting, talent sourcing, sales, consulting, or related field OR 8 years’ experience in talent acquisition, recruiting, talent sourcing, consulting, sales, or related field
- 2 years’ experience leading cross-functional teams
- 8 years’ experience in talent acquisition, recruiting, talent sourcing, or related field in a high volume environment across varying functional groups and career levels
- Experience in developing and leading talent acquisition teams
- 2 years’ experience of demonstrated success in developing and executing creative and cost effective talent acquisition strategies
- 2 years’ experience analyzing data and metrics and presenting key metrics
- 4 years’ experience successfully recruiting in one or more of the following areas: Finance, Human Resources, Compliance or Legal