Category Assistant, Women's Maternity and Activewear
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Fashion
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1274924
What you'll do at
As Category Assistant, you’ll manage the acquisition, coordination, and tracking of your category item pages and shelves across our Walmart eCommerce platforms (Walmart.com, Jet.com) for our fashion business. You will be responsible for PO management, item set-up, RHID clean up, sample management, and site maintenance and will be an important part of our fashion strategy.
- Play a critical role in moving receipts to help decrease inventory levels; extend/cancel POs and cancel/pushing out delivery dates.
- Reconcile checklists – ensure orders are placed and POs are receipted in full. Partner with Order Specialist on dropping and tracking POs.
- Reconcile key items by making sure they are all accounted for, confirming open POs, and finding missing products.
- Lead, organize, and train on the new publishing process by deep-diving into the disconnect between old systems and new; in relation mainly to publishing which includes ways to view accurate quantity, display statuses, and imagery issues.
- Support with item set up.
- Play a critical role with site maintenance including cleaning up the site and giving our customer a well curated experience. Manage site maintenance log for your category and update it daily with issues and resolutions.
- Lead RHID and sample management efforts.
- Play a role in vendor management by trouble shooting emails from buyers and suppliers.
- 1+ years of experience in merchandising, customer service, project coordination, or administrative capacity.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.