Manager, Social Media & Digital Engagement – Recruitment Marketing
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Talent
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1267656
What you'll do at
As Social Media & Digital Engagement Manager you will cultivate brand affinity, engagement, reach, and loyalty for careers with Walmart and our global family of brands. You’ll collaborate with Talent Acquisition teams, Corporate Affairs and other internal partners to create, develop and curate social and digital content that tells a unified brand story and brings to life what truly differentiates us as a desirable career destination. You will work to understand different audiences and personas, tailoring messaging and content so it resonates with the diverse audiences we want to attract. You will attract extraordinary talent through fun, enlightening, and authentic communications that will be shared across multiple digital channels and platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, career sites, Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools and more).
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You loooove social media and have a deep understanding of the respective strengths, demographics, and crowd-pleasing tactics for each.
- You’ve built quantitative and qualitative models to tell the story on marketing return on influence, and liked it.
- You celebrate wit, candor, authenticity and creative copywriting while always keeping the WIIFM at top-of-mind.
- Your adept at identifying target segments and adjusting tone and messaging to be relevant.
- You know how to make a business feel human, and make social… well, social.
- The opportunity to get your work in front of millions makes your spine tingle.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Activating our Associate Value Proposition (AVP): Identify and build on proof points to bring our AVP to life through messaging that amplifies what makes us unique, and matters to our audience.
- Being a Walmart guru: Knowing everything about our company and our brands, staying on top of the latest news and stories, sharing and amplifying and getting others as excited as you are about where we are going.
- Developing compelling social stories: Continuously generating ideas for organic and paid social content that will engage and captivate our audience.
- Streamlining workflows: Develop smooth processes and techniques to maximize efficiency and minimize costs (e.g. content curation, legal approval, drip campaigns, retargeting, etc).
- Crafting a data story: Provide meaningful insights on user behavior, translating successes and failures into optimized tactics, and leveraging this data to inform future content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 2 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
- Experience in social and digital marketing
- 2 years’ experience working with a cross-functional team
- Experience of managing paid social media campaigns
- Social Media community management
- Experience of developing digital marketing direct response campaigns through CRM tools
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are:
Join Walmart and your work could help over 260 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered an equipped to do the best work of your life.