Associate Manager, Loyalty Marketing
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1267156
What you'll do at
Associate Manager, Loyalty Marketing
What you'll do at JET.com
The Associate Manager of Loyalty Marketing, reporting into our Sr. Manager of Loyalty and Retention Marketing, is responsible for helping to drive Jet customer retention and LTV via Jet’s loyalty offering. You will partner with the Sr. Manager to shape the program’s marketing strategy and be responsible for executing on this plan.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
As a part of a new and growing team, you will foster our customer obsession, and relentlessly drive customer retention and LTV through our loyalty offering. Working cross-functionally in an incredibly dynamic and agile environment, you will be a part of the team who represents the voice of the customer within the enterprise.
This is an opportunity to further develop a newly launched customer-centric offering of products, services, strategies, and tactics working to create a satisfied customer base of brand advocates, while balancing the day-to day management of that offering. The role is the perfect blend of creative strategy and operations for an agile problem solver. This role is ideal for a multi-dimensional marketer to be creative and take risks, as we attempt to do things that have never been done in ecommerce.
- Flawlessly manage the program day-to-day, implementing operational process, and defining and monitoring KPIs
- Program Planning and Management: Partner with the Sr. Manager to develop the program plan, bringing exciting and new ideas to Jet. Responsible for updating project tracking tools to provide visibilitiy into the strategy across teams and ensure that program plans are on track to meet deadlines.
- Campaign Briefing, Approval and Execution: Brief-in all loyalty campaigns, review outputs to ensure correctness across assets, linking and strategy inputs. Responsible for routing creative assets and finished campaigns to internal stakeholders for final approval.
- Performance Analysis: Leverage customer analytics tools to help the team capture and report on key performance metrics.
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for retention marketing, problem solving, and being a strong business operator. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change. You are a team player and strong collaborator with a positive, people friendly and energetic attitude. You have the ability to work well across multiple teams and personalities and believe no task is too small.
- 4+ years of total work experience
- 2 years of Loyalty, CRM, Marketing, or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated expertise utilizing data to solve business problems
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to create useful reporting and prescribe solutions to business owners
- Bachelor degree
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.