Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Talent
- Team Talent
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1263288
What you'll do at
About the Job
We are looking for a collaborative, organized and energetic problem solver to join our Talent Acquisition Operations team in Hoboken, NJ or San Bruno, CA. The Talent Acquisition Ops team provides functional strategy and support for all Talent Acquisition initiatives across Walmart eCommerce.
As a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist, you will work to execute on process improvement and reporting while providing operational support to the TA team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure data integrity within Jet’s ATS. This includes working with the TA team as well as internal partners as a general resource regarding the hiring process to educate and support best practices.
- You will leverage reporting tools using various systems and conduct analysis to succinctly summarize information.
- You will assist in maintaining all recruiting management records, data and metrics as well as the management of candidate records.
- You will work to maintain relationships with external vendors.
- You will also partner with different teams within Talent to ensure a seamless process at transition points such as onboarding.
- You will contribute to various project based initiatives.
- Bachelors degree
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Positive influencer with a strong sense of ownership and initiative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, with advanced skills in Excel)
- 1-3 years past experience as an HR / Talent Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant or Admin
- Track record of successful project completion and innovation
- Experience with scheduling tools or advanced ATS systems
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.