- Location SPARKS, NV
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team Fulfillment Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1259863
What you'll do at
You’ll be responsible for ensuring smooth day to day operation of a single or multiple departments within the fulfillment center focused on ensuring Jet customers receive their orders.
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
We want a passionate, driven, visionary leader with a track-record of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain.The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve complex problems.
- Analyze large quantities of data to help the Supply Chain team and other parts of the organization make decisions that drive value to Jet.com
- Build our next generation supply chain systems and processes – and once built, rebuild it to make it better
- Synthesize large, complex data sets into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business
- Lead our team through your daily example, contributing to our values, our norms, and our high standard of performance
- BA/BS from a rigorous undergraduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement
- Relevant coursework or internships requiring a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic approach
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, and financial modeling
- Bonus points: VBA, R, Python, Looker, Tableau, SAS, MATLAB
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary