Category Assistant, Ready To Wear
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Fashion
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1245797
What you'll do at
As Category Assistant, you’ll manage the acquisition, coordination and tracking of your subcategory item pages and shelves across our Walmart eCommerce platforms (Walmart.com, Jet.com) for our fashion business. You will be responsible for PO management, item set-up, RHID Clean Up, Sample Management, and Site Maintenance and will be an important part of our fashion strategy for Walmart eCommerce.
- Order Management: Reconcile checklists - making sure orders are placed in full, if POs were receipted in full, why they were closed with partial or no receipts and asking Order Specialist to redrop orders based on research.
- Site Publishing: Lead, organize and train on the new Publishing process by deep-diving into the disconnect between old systems and new; in relation mainly to publishing which includes ways to view accurate quantity, display statuses, and imagery issues.
- Item Set Up: Support with Item Set up and follow up
- Site Merchandising and Updates: Play a criterial role with site maintenance including cleaning up site, giving our customer a well curated experience and creating the Site Maintenance Log for the category, and updating it daily with issues and resolutions
- Vendor Follow Ups: Play a role in vendor maintenance and trouble shooting emails for buyers and suppliers
- Sample Coordination: Responsible for ordering, tracking, and organizing photo shoot samples and coordinating communication with producer and photo studio
- 1+ years of experience in merchandising, customer service, project coordination, or administrative capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience