- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1245163
What you'll do at
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
· Responsible for the creation, prioritization, and implementation of functional specs, PRDs and business justification docs and product roadmaps
· Interfaces with vendors, partners, and clients on technical and project matters from project initiation through delivery
· Organizes cross-functional activities ensuring that the program/project is completed on schedule and within budget constraints.
· Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Product Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
· Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a specific product within a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
· Drives the product discovery process
· Understands and builds various data models to identify trends in the data
· Understands analytical and machine learning models for predictions
· Supports product implementation and deployment
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
· Five years of experience in product management, business consulting, or related field
· Experience in the ad tech or advertising industry
· Demonstrates a high level of Product empathy for consumers of the Product.
· Experience in building digital products, with proficiency in creating precise and crisp specs/PRDs for the development team.
· Adept at building products using the Agile mode of Product development.