Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Location OMAHA, NE
- Department Talent
- Team Talent Acquisition
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1233539
What you'll do at
About the Job
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a key member of the Hayneedle Talent Acquisition team, an important part of the recruiting process, and is critical to providing a brilliant candidate experience. Talent Acquisition Coordinators work very closely with both Technical and Non-Technical Recruiters and are involved in all aspects of the candidate management process.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to execute and improve programs to find top talent
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidates
- Maintain and help build out candidate profiles in our Greenhouse, our robust Applicant Tracking System
- Hold Hiring Managers and Interviewers accountable to agreed upon roles and responsibilities
- Assist with the movement and flow of candidates during their on-site interviews
- Work with Talent Acquisition Operations to maintain all recruiting management records
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Associates degree
- Master of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Assertive self-starter willing to hold others accountable
- Past experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant or Administrative Assistant
- Experience with scheduling tools and/or advanced ATS systems
Why Walmart @ Hayneedle?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.