- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1229906
What you'll do at
Designing user and advertising experiences that are incredibly important at Walmart Media Group. We look to the designer to envision how to help people save money and live better with Walmart, and to bring that vision to life.
As the UX Designer for the Walmart Media Group, you'll be asked to create design comps, wire frames, interactions and specs that meet the needs of the task at hand.To do this you’ll use your knowledge of the UX process (research, conceptual design, prototyping, testing) in collaboration with sales, product and engineering
• Strong tendency towards visual thinking – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts.
• Grasp of design theory and concepts to create effective visual communication with hierarchy and balance (E.g. Typography, color, space, contrast)
• The ability to work with design templates and patterns to create and maintain a scalable and consistent web site.
• Capability to adhere to team processes and standards, while contributing ideas for improvement.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
- 3-5 years' experience developing user experience solutions with agile methodology
- 2+ years’ experience in software design or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in media, advertising or related field
- Experience creating process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes, and functional specifications.
- Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
- Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Familiar with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.