Business Operations Director
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Walmart Media Group
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1211735
What you'll do at
What you'll do:
- Develop and Manage complex analytical forecasting models (and beyond). Exceptional leadership, data and analytical skills will be utilized to provide best-in-class analytics to a wide variety of business audiences.
- Understand & grow the business. Uncover user and business pain points. Reduce churn. Measure outcomes.
- Play a mix of product, business, and yield optimization analyst conducting market sizing, product opportunity assessments, monitor web analytics & advertising performance, yield optimization & pricing analysis.
- This is a highly influential role across the org and requires someone with a true passion for business strategy, business operations and seamless execution of strategic objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist & manage the annual plan, operating budget, and track business performance. Provide data driven insights and deliver recommendations that address opportunities for business improvements.
- Build Display dashboards: Visualize data with templated or custom reports. Create effective reporting and dashboards.
- Provide analytical support to Product Managers. Ensure accuracy of data capture strategy.
- Great communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams, including both business and technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Finance, Product, Strategy, and Operations team. Lead staff meetings, stakeholder and strategy sessions, capture and publish meeting minutes, and follow up of actions to ensure accountability. Lead and developing business strategies and plans resulting in measurable outcomes.
- 6-10 years of experience in an operating role with a mix of marketing, digital advertising, product, business operations
- Excellent general modeling skills. Excellent at handling large and complex data sets
- Experience in designing and delivering automated business intelligence solutions. Data visualization skills in Tableau or similar tool. Familiar with Omniture for web analytics.
- A self-starter: Can drive projects with minimal guidance
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 4+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, business consulting, or related field
- Exceptional collaboration & leadership skills. Comfort working with and managing sizable teams in fast paced environment. Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Technical Experience with SQL, Scala, Python a significant plus.