Partner Operations Manager
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Member Services Operations
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1210263
What you'll do at
Partner Operations Manager
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
- Determines department operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; accountable for production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis on department and company strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains and improves department operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes department objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares department performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains ACD by evaluating system performance; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for issue resolution; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in operations management; attending and conducting educational trainings; establishing personal networks throughout company; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum 2 years managerial experience within a support center environment. (Inbound call and ecommerce environment preferable)
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience.
- Strong, mature leadership skills. Able to motivate and inspire each individual you work with.
- Excellent management skills, communication skills, professional development skills, customer relation skills, interpersonal skills and principles.
- Very strong Microsoft Office proficiency, internet knowledge, data entry skills, and ability to quickly learn technology platforms.
- Experience improving process in internal departments
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking, fast paced, customer centric environment.