Director, In-Home Services
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Retail
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1204332
What you'll do at
Walmart eCommerce – whose brands include Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Shoes.com, Modcloth, Bonobos and others – has ambitious plans to make it extremely convenient and affordable for customers to get the most out of the products they buy and make their lives easier. A key component of this is to offer a wide range of in-home services to deliver, install, assemble, configure and/or educate consumers on how to use their product, whether it’s a flat screen TV, smart home device, home security system or children’s bunk bed. The Director, In-Home Services will be responsible for shaping this business and rapidly accelerating its relevance, offerings and growth.
- Manage and lead all aspects of in-home services, including the P&L, top-line growth, services offering/assortment, site merchandising, supplier and third-party partnerships, and long-term strategy to drive growth, customer preference and loyalty.
- Define the in-home services offering and oversee and direct the creation and execution of feature and product development roadmap. Includes leading the build vs. buy decision for a scalable services platform.
- Partner with third-party providers and internal leaders across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Customer Care, Walmart Product Categories, Walmart eCommerce brands and Walmart Stores to deliver a world-class omni-channel customer-centric shopping and service fulfillment experience.
- Drive alignment across multiple cross-functional teams, Walmart stores, and Walmart eCommerce brands to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
- Attract, retain, and develop a world-class team.
- Continuously improve processes, data integrity, and systems to deliver operating leverage in how we do business.
- Leverage the enterprise's advantages to build scalable high growth businesses around immediate and emerging opportunities.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a leadership role in general management, brand management, and/or product management.
- Deep experience with product and technology that spans web and mobile.
- BA/BS required; MBA or equivalent preferred.
- High organizational EQ with the ability to effectively collaborate and motivate cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability and bias to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and drive actions.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, test & learn environment.
- Proven ability to combine vision with execution, understanding the broad landscape of opportunities while making tough prioritization decisions.
- Passionate about baking customer service into the organization’s culture.
- Strong coach and mentor with a track record of building, driving and managing a high performing team.
- Passion for eCommerce and for Walmart US eCommerce’s mission.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in home, technology and/or other relevant consumer services