- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1203088
What you'll do at
What you'd do:
- Drive analyses to improve technical and quantitative understanding of advertising & merchandising across Walmart digital properties.
- Aggregate Web, Ads, & eCommerce Analytics retrieved through automation via raw data logs and communicate summary to leadership in near real-time environment.
- A/B Test: Test variations on messaging or features. Measure effectiveness of recommendations and perform analytical deep-dives to resolve problems or identify opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with product, product marketing, and engineering on optimization opportunities and insights
- Provide insights with the goal of increasing growth, driving advertiser & user engagement to see beyond the numbers to drive the advertising business.
- 3+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics, or Finance)
- Demonstrated problem solving with experience providing business insights from large data sets
- Preferably a background in Marketing, Advertising
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Exceptional collaboration & leadership skills. Comfort working with and managing sizable teams in fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Programming/scripting experience a must (SQL, R, Python). Experience in data engineering and building large scale data infrastructure using Hadoop, Teradata, Scala, a big plus along with data visualization (e.g. Domo, Looker, Thoughtspot, Tableau)
- Deep expertise in advertising platforms and/or the ad tech industry preferred, such as DFP and front-end sales systems such as Salesforce. Experience with publisher digital yield tools is a plus.
- Web and marketing analytics skills (e.g, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) are preferred.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.