Category Manager, Rugs
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Retail
- Team Home
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1201401
What you'll do at
- Your job is to bring the “art” to the “science” – using your intuition and expertise fueled by data, analytics and, above all, a passion for helping our customers save money and live better.
- Lead team of category specialists, driving skill development growth & continuous learning across entire direct report team.
- Deliver best-in-class assortment & end-to-end customer experience in the market.
- If you possess a unique combination of business acumen, product knowledge, analytical skills and problem-solving abilities….
- If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
- If you understand that without risk there is no reward…
- If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change…
• 6+ years of proven experience in merchandise, forecasting and product selection
• 4-5 years managing an ecommerce business, with specific experience related to marketing and site optimization
• 2-3 years developing strong business relationships with vendors and industry leaders
• 1-2 years’ experience managing and maintaining an open-to-buy
• Undergrad from top tier school, MBA preferred
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.