Associate Director, Display Marketing (Walmart.com)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1192981
What you'll do at
Associate Director, Display Marketing
The Display Marketing team owns the go-to-market strategy and execution for display advertising for Walmart.com. We partner with the category marketing leaders to build and execute innovative marketing plans based on our deep understanding of our customer's needs and shopping missions by category. We're charged driving customer acquisition, retention, and profitability.
As Associate Director, Display Marketing, you will help to develop and drive the Walmart.com remarketing program. You will work together with the category marketing organization and to deliver a highly curated, targeted advertising experience to Walmart.com shoppers. You will be in a unique, hybrid marketing role, liaising heavily with many cross-functional partners to bring your vision to life and to ultimately increase awareness, adoption, and retention for shoppers on Walmart.com.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative, and organized growth marketer who will jump in and make an immediate impact
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead training of new hires and provide mentorship to junior associates in their career growth.
• Develop documentation, decks, training material, and ensure ongoing maintenance of workflow procedures.
• Retargeting program roadmap and align key stakeholders on both publisher side as well as business & technology
• Establish & evangelize best practices across display performance marketing
• Oversee quality assurance process and provide technical support where appropriate.
• Lead development of new processes and tools to improve operational efficiency and automation for the team.
• Work collaboratively with Labs to establish top level strategic goals for the team and organization as a whole.
• Maintain creative & technical specifications for all retargeting partners and ensure adherence to guidelines.
• Management of Jira requests to ensure we meet campaign expectations and deadlines with Walmart Labs
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ experience in Display Marketing
• Experience with programmatic display, ad Servers, rich media and dynamic creative vendors required
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Superb troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
• Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
• Basic SQL Proficiency
Strong technical knowledge is a plus (experience in Python or other similar scripting languages would be very beneficial in this role)