Analyst, CRM Activation
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1191377
What you'll do at
What you'll do at Jet.com
The Analyst of CRM Activation, reporting into our Sr. Manager of CRM Activation, is responsible for helping to drive Jet customer retention and LTV via addressable marketing. You will be responsible for helping to bring retention campaings to life across multiple channels, including email and mobile push. You will work closely with the retail marketing teams to relay campaign results and communicate CRM best practices to help drive customer engagement and business performance.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
As a part of a new and growing team, you will foster our customer obsession, and relentlessly drive customer retention and LTV with our offering. Jet’s CRM and Retention Marketing team is responsible for driving customer engagement and repeat purchase behavior – from onboarding/activation through highly loyal, frequent shoppers, and everything in between. The team develops cross-channel, segment based marketing strategies for our existing customer base, and is the channel owner for the organization’s email and mobile push efforts.
- Campaign QA, Approval and Execution: Review all CRM campaigns, ensuring correctness across assets, linking and strategy inputs. Responsible for routing creative assets and finished campaigns to internal stakeholders for final approval. Deploy finalized email and push campaigns
- Creative Agency Management: Lead day to day interactions with our creative agency partners, providing strategic direction and feedback on creative asset development and messaging
- Customer Segmentation: Leverage internal databases to segment and target customer groups to meet campaign requirements. Provide segmented lists across channels as required
- Performance Analysis: Leverage email and push analytics tools to help the team capture and report on key performance metrics
- Campaign Planning and Management: Responsible for updating project tracking tools, including Wrike, Asana and Confluence, to provide visibilitiy into the strategy across teams and ensure that campaigns are on track to meet deadlines
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for retention marketing, problem solving, and being a strong business operator. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change. You are a team player and strong collaborator with a positive, people friendly and energetic attitude. You have the ability to work well across multiple teams and personalities and believe no task is too small.
- 1-2 years of total work experience
- 1 year of Loyalty, CRM, Marketing, or other relevant experience
- Familiarity and comfort working with email service and/or mobile push provider platforms
- Demonstrated expertise utilizing data to solve business problems
- Demonstrated ability to create useful reporting and prescribe solutions to business owners
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Bachelor degree
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.