Studio Merchandise & Production Manager
- Location BRONX, NY
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team General Fulfillment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1189400
What you'll do at
About the Job
Jet.com is seeking a producer with a passion for food and photography at our Photo Studio in the greater NYC area.
The Studio Merchandise & Production Manager is a producer responsible for ensuring smooth end-to-end operations of the studio workflow. This position initiates and completes studio projects: receives studio requests, manages the samples acquisition process, verifies sku upload, and maintains the workflow in-between.
- Ensure seamless production flow for each item from request to samples acquisition to photography to post production through completion.
- Manages samples acquisition process (pick/receive/refurb/return)
- Receives/creates studio requests and processes them into production
- Maintains studio tracking logs and supports workflow to ensure daily production requirements are met
- Reviews and closes studio requests upon completion
- Liaison between fulfillment center, photo studio, retail, and creative teams.
- Supports prop and supply purchasing.
- Work independently and manage associates to meet daily goals and troubleshoot any operational or image issues
- Supports all studio functions as needed including but not limited to Image Editing, Merchandise, Photography, and Production.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Operate in refrigerated and non-climate-controlled areas
- 3-5 years of production or merchandise experience
- 1+ year working in ecommerce, catalog or other high-volume photography environment
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong background in photography a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in photography, film, design or related field
- Peer leadership and strong interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office w/ excellent Excel skills
- SQL a plus
- Mac OS