People Analytics Manager
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Retail Analytics
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1173301
What you'll do at
The People Analytics Manager is responsible for ownership of projects and deliverables supporting the Jet.com Retail organization. They should have a strong understanding of how to construct analyses, working with multiple systems and stakeholders, and data cleaning/ETL. They will be creating highly impactful solutions to complex problems alongside a talented team in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
- Working with stakeholders to identify problems within the business that can be solved.
- Delivering meaningful and impactful insights and recommendations to senior leadership
- Leveraging world-class technology for analysis, reporting, and data visualization
- Work within the Retail Analytics and Human Resources teams to deliver in-depth analysis and actionable insights to the Retail business
- Build relationships with stakeholders in the Retail organization to identify opportunities to enable the broader organization
- Build and innovate reporting and analysis using data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Work with the Data Engineering, Retail Analytics and Retail leadership teams to aggregate data from multiple sources
How you’ll know it’s right
- If you like solving complex problems
- If you want to see the impact of the work you do
- If you like to continue to learn new tools and technologies
- You are looking for a high visibility, high impact role
We think you’d look great in purple.
- Minimum 4 years of total work experience (including internships)
- Proficient in Excel, SQL, Data Visualization
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Engineering, HR Management, Business Management or related fields.
Bonus points for Experience with
- Consulting or Agency Experience
- R, Python
- Advanced ETL/Data Engineering
- MBA or Masters Degree in Business Analytics, HR Management
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. Founded on three simple values – trust, transparency and fairness – Jet is powered by a real-time pricing engine that finds innovative ways to pull costs out of the supply chain, creating more value for shoppers, retailers, and brands. Based in Hoboken, NJ—just ten minutes from Manhattan—our team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, and dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, and outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Let’s make a date.