Associate Pricing Manager - Strategy & Analytics
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department -
- Team Pricing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1167217
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
Walmart eCommerce is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. With some of the brightest minds in product, technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Backed by the world’s largest retailer, Walmart eCommerce is a growing family of brands including Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle, Moosejaw, Shoes.com, and more. And we’re just getting started.
About the Role
We're growing our Pricing team, where we combine an understanding of technology, economics, and customer behavior to develop dynamic pricing algorithms and create structures and incentives to cut hidden costs out of e-commerce pricing.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop your analytical and technical skills and shape the e-commerce landscape as you work with some of the largest datasets in the world and provide insights to guide critical business decisions.
This role will work across the broader Walmart eCommerce portfolio focusing on Jet and Walmart.com
- Evaluate the performance of our pricing strategy by developing methodologies, building and monitoring reports, and conducting in-depth analyses
- Identify business opportunities then scope, test and run pilots to go after them
- Work closely with our Product, Data Science, and Engineering Pricing teams to evolve our algorithms and features
- Collaborate with the Retail organization on category-specific objectives, with high exposure to senior management
- Interface with multiple teams including Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain
- 2+ years of experience in a highly analytical business role, including (but not limited to) consulting, banking, trading, quantitative finance, technology, retail or e-commerce
- Bachelor’s degree from a rigorous undergraduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement – Economics, Math, Physics, Engineering or other technical fields preferred
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability in developing actionable insights from large datasets utilizing SQL, Python, R or Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills; comfortable interacting with leadership