Shield West Team Lead
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department -
- Team Member Services
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1158775
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Drive change. Make impact. Meet our family of brands: Bonobos, Hayneedle, Jet.com, Moosejaw, Modcloth, Parcel, SamsClub.com, Shoes.com, Vudu, Walmart, and growing!
About the Job
SHIELD West Team Lead
What does a SHIELD West Team Lead do?
- Provide real-time support to agents via multiple communication channels e.g. SLACK, email, etc.
- Collaborate with Supervisor to create a development plan to improve agent performance and achieve and exceed outlined KPIs.
- Focus energy on coaching specific work tasks with individuals on team.
- Set goals for individual agent coaching and developing on a team towards improvement of their daily tasks.
- Actively participate in a weekly strategy meeting with Supervisor to discuss priorities, goals, and plans of each team member.
- Organize and maintain coaching documentation and agent profile for each team member. Use this tool to support the Supervisors weekly strategy and performance goals.
- Complete at least one weekly side by side with each agent to assess and discuss the quality of work (amount can vary per LOB).
- Complete regular side by side coaching where team lead models work tasks while being observed by agent.
- Engage in continuous job knowledge and expertise by working in the queue (time can vary per LOB).
- Seek ways to understand the needs of individuals and provide resource, training and remove barriers as needed.
- Lead by example as a top performer on the team through answering questions, providing guidance and sharing best practices with agents.
- Promote a culture of motivating and inspiring agent to deliver a world-class Customer experience and build brand loyalty with every interaction.
- Innovate on how we improve agent and Customer experience.
- Actively brings new ideas to management team for future action plans and development
- Maintain reasonable, consistent, and predictable attendance.
What competencies do leaders look for when hiring a new Team Lead?
- Decision Quality
- Peer Relationships
- Motivating Others
- Customer Focus
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Conflict Management
- Problem Solving
- Action Oriented
- Dealing with Ambiguity