Product Manager, Loyalty and Marketing Programs
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Customer Experience
- Team Product
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1155750
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
The Product Manager, Loyalty and Marketing Programs role at Jet combines technical expertise with business acumen to drive product vision and build out of Jet’s Marketing Programs systems and tools. This role’s primary focus is building a loyalty program from the ground up, partnering with the business to determine what type of loyalty program makes the most sense and identifying what will be needed for an MVP product. The role will also oversee Refer a Friend, our Promotion Engine and Bundled Products tool.
As the Product Manager, Loyalty and Marketing Programs you will be responsible for managing the product development process for a portfolio of products used by Jet’s marketing teams. You will collaborate with internal teams and external partners to help define the product strategy across multiple channels (website, email, SMS, display) and platforms (mobile app, mobile web, desktop). You will be part of the Marketing Technology Product team who oversee the prioritization, planning/road-mapping, cross-platform feature development, sprint, QA, an instrumentation process for ‘best-in-class’ marketing technology and tools. The ideal candidate will have experience in software product development, in addition to a strong business background centered on marketing, media or ecommerce.
- Manage a portfolio of products and features related to Loyalty and Marketing Programs
- Manage sprint prioritization and trade-off decisions for a team of marketing technology engineers
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new feature requests by collaborating with marketing business stakeholders as well as triangulating against competitors and industry best practices
- Measure the performance of each feature launched, and help set KPI metrics for the teams
- Establish domain expertise on the latest innovations and opportunities in the loyalty domain
- Minimum 3 years experience in ecommerce, B2C, or B2B marketing tech product management
- Successful track record of releasing user-and-data-driven products
- Flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias towards customer-centric innovation
- Experience with Jira or TFS, CRM, ESP, APIs, and analytics tools
- Experience and understanding of datawarehousing, SQL, ETL and “big data”
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record, MBA preferred