Associate Marketing Specialist - Media
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1146500
What you'll do at
The Marketing Media team at Jet combines analytical skill with marketing expertise to help drive Jet’s rapid growth. We’re looking for a highly motivated, quantitative-minded individual who is passionate about learning and contributing to a world-class team with large budgets, and highly aggressive growth goals.
As an Associate Marketing Specialist, Media, you will be responsible for helping to efficiently scale a multi-million dollar marketing budget to meet ROI goals across display and paid social media. Your role will involve optimizing the effectiveness of Jet’s banner ads that run across the web and paid ads in social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat.
You will have significant exposure to campaign strategy, tactical optimization, multi-channel reporting, analytics, data science, and broader company objectives. This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to build a career in digital marketing and ecommerce. You will get great exposure and understanding of how to spend marketing dollars efficiently to drive ROI and brand awareness.
• Get full ownership of managing paid digital marketing campaigns spanning display and social media channels.
• Use available levers including campaign targeting, bidding, reporting, and creative testing to meet the company’s KPI targets and ROI goals.
• Adapt campaign strategies for tactics encompassing customer acquisition, app install, and reengaging past purchasers.
• Refresh campaign creatives and strategies to align with site experience and key seasonal retail moments.
• Work closely with Display and Paid Social leads to build out campaign strategies and with the design team to ideate a creative testing roadmap.
• Test out cutting-edge technologies and newly released creative formats to enhance ad performance.
• Create dashboards to monitor performance and guide optimization decisions.
• 1-3+ years of experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role.
• Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics and large data sets, but with an eye for creative aesthetics and brand experience.
• Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• BA/BS degree with strong academic record.
• Familiarity or experience managing digital marketing campaigns with a clear ROI/CPA target
• Enthusiasm and experience in ecommerce and consumer marketplaces
• Fun and quirky - we like unique people!