- Location SPARKS, NV
- Department Technology
- Team Infrastructure
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1128286
What you'll do at
About the Job
Jet.com is currently looking for an IT Associate to help support our fast-paced fulfillment center in Sparks, NV. This role will include: networking, systems, onboarding, and end-user support through a variety of systems. This role will also be responsible for identifying needs, building and deploying new end-user facing systems (SaaS products and Microsoft Infrastructure/services). This position will play a pivotal role in supporting our Fulfillment Center and providing desktop support facility-wide, creating and following standardized processes, and assisting in company growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in a support / SysAdmin role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to think outside-of-the-box
- Highly organized and able to lead projects to improve workplace efficiency
- Independent/self-driven & comfortable working under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with supporting a fulfillment center
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, MDM, iOS & Android
- Admin. experience with Microsoft O365, Office 2016, Windows 10 and Antivirus
- Active Directory, SCCM & WSUS
- Casper JAMF &/or Apple OS X
- SaaS & cloud-based services
- Microsoft Azure (or a similar platform)
- Audio-Visual (AV) Exp.
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.