Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Talent
- Team Talent
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1126857
What you'll do at
You will play a leading role in creatively identifying and engaging top talent while improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. Additionally, you will play a lead role in driving business recruiting requirements for Walmart’s incubation portfolio of companies within Store No. 8. Prior experience focusing on UX, UI and Design is preferred.
What you’ll be working on
Driving recruiting efforts in partnership with leadership and fellow recruiters.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates; and ensure a superb candidate experience
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fuctional and cultural fit
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Work with hiring managers and HR partners to drive the selection and offer process
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers and interviewers
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for recruiting. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage passive candidates
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at our company has a unique and positive experience
- You are jazzed about finding talent in a way someone has not considered before; big dreamer with big ideas
- 3+ years total professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience recruiting creative talent, including UX, UI and design
- Ability to drive meaningful relationships within the business
- 2-4+ years experience recruiting in a high volume recruiting environment
- Process implementation across teams where none may have existed previously
- Comfortable working on large scale projects and startups simultaneously
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.