Strategic Partnerships Specialist, Fashion
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Fashion
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1126068
What you'll do at
The Strategic Partnerships Specialist, Fashion Group, at Walmart eCommerce is responsible for shaping and managing strategic opportunities within our fashion business. This role requires internal and external collaboration, the ability to partner with leadership to drive key initiatives, and comfort with managing complex accounts. Ultimately, your goal is to help transform the face of the Fashion Group at Walmart eCommerce.
What you’ll be working on
• Enable our customers to shop when, where, and how they want to
• Drive Fashion acquisition and strategic partnerships in a truly entrepreneurial way while also championing the vision of one of the largest and fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world
• Provide guidance in developing unique fashion experiences that hold true to the voice of our strategic partners
• Serve as the point of contact for long-term strategic partnerships
The Specialist, Strategic Partnerships, Fashion will be a part of the Fashion Group and will play an integral role in developing and managing strategic partnerships within the fashion categories at Walmart eCommerce. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Fashion Strategic Partnerships and will work closely with leaders in Fashion eCommerce Management, Operations, Business Development, and Walmart Home Office corporate teams.
• Assist the VP and Sr. Manager of Strategic Partnerships on a broad range of strategic partnership projects that help shape the future of the Fashion category
• Help influence and manage partnerships with strategic Fashion brands and retailers to support the Walmart eCommerce Fashion Group goals
• Partner with cross-functional teams to manage new business models, opportunities, and strategic partnerships to support the Fashion Group
• Project manage internal initiatives that cross multiple categories and ensure alignment across Fashion leadership
• Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in metrics and data analytic programs and apply this to the development and continued optimization of regular reporting
• Have great attention to detail and exceptional follow through
• Be customer-centric and focused on delivering seamless experiences
• Focus on continuous improvement
You dare to be bold — someone who’s not afraid to challenge the status quo. You have big ideas and can implement them with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends to know what’s happening in the fashion world. You have a passion for innovation at the intersection of Fashion and eCommerce. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world, where the only constant is change.
• Functional Competencies:
o Stickler for process and organized project management
o Strong business acumen and demonstrated proficiency in general business disciplines
o Analytical and deductive reasoning skills
o Entrepreneurial mindset: belief in bold ideas and the power of creative thinking to get to “yes”
o Bias for action: desire to test concepts in the field quickly
o Deep passion for Fashion and eCommerce
o Great team player and collaborator
o Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
• Interpersonal Competencies:
o Strong interpersonal skills
o Proven ability to effectively build and manage relationships at all levels
o Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources
o Proven strength in both oral and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver presentations to senior management and large groups
o Creative problem solver that can identify sources of information from disparate sources and deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis
o Fundamentally kind to others
• Leadership Competencies:
o Ability to model Wal-Mart's three core values: Respect for the individual, Service to our customers, Strive for excellence
o The ability to anticipate business issues & influence managerial attention
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• Preferred Work Experience: 2-3 years of experience
• Experience in Fashion, eCommerce, retail strategy, or account management preferred
• Experience working in a fast-paced working environment
• Interest in digital Fashion a must
• You can name 3 fashion designers whose names start with “G”
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.