Manager, Retention Marketing - Consumables (Walmart.com)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1118682
What you'll do at
The Retention Marketing Manager will be a key member of the Consumables Marketing team, responsible for building retention programs that delight, engage, and retain our Consumables customers. This role will require deep knowledge of email marketing, segmentation, A/B testing, LTV & Cohort analysis, marketing automation tools, and loyalty programs. Top-notch analytical and creative skills are required for this role.
• Develop and execute CRM strategies and communications in lifecycle, transactional, triggered and rewards-focused campaigns to drive retention, revenue growth, and win-backs
• Partner closely with the Email team on strategy, execution, and reporting, managing day-to-day efforts across email, In-app, push, and other communication channels
• Write and execute on briefs for emails, push notifications, etc.
• Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers, sharing best practices cross-channel to improve end-to-end customer journeys
• Execute and optimize business and logic rules that automate and drive content, triggers, audience segmentation, channel selection, creative messaging and communications cadence
• Own and report on Email KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, CTR, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue per email, total revenue, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns such as promo redemption, converted customers acquired, etc.
• Oversee and report on email list size and health, target criteria selection, cohorts and segments to create relevant and engaging campaigns for customers
• Quickly identify and troubleshoot any campaign performance issues, and drive successful resolutions. Approve, establish and enforce direct communication rules and restrictions
• Support product marketing improvements to retention-driving programs including Easy Reorder
• Work collaboratively with email, product, personalization, merchandising, marketing, and legal teams
• Constantly stay informed with best in class acquisition, retention and advocacy practices
Skills and Experience
• 4+ years with consumer CRM / retention marketing with experience in trigger-based lifecycle programs and post-campaign analysis
• Superior project management skills with a bias towards action against goals, on-time delivery, and operational excellence
• Hands on experience with marketing automation platforms a plus
• Proven track-record of devising and delivering successful Email programs
• Strong analytical knowledge and experience with reporting, driving insights, and data-driven optimization
• Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner
• Incessant drive for continuous improvement
• Creative and a self-starter
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.