Senior Supply Chain Management Specialist- San Bruno, CA
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Operations
- Team Replenishment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1118503
What you'll do at
About the Job
We want a passionate, driven, visionary leader with a track-record of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve complex problems. This role will be given significant ownership over a portion of Walmart Ecommerce’s Supply Chain operations, so we are looking for someone who has a demonstrated passion for managing their own business.
- Analyze large quantities of data to help the Supply Chain team and other parts of the organization make decisions that drive value
- Build our next generation supply chain systems and processes – and once built, rebuild it to make it better
- Synthesize large, complex data sets into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business
- Reviews forecast demand for SKUs for a complex book of business and identifies potential adjustments
- Ensures orders maintain in-stock of replenishment buys and keeps non-replenishment buys within specified thresholds; adjusts orders to maintain those thresholds
- Ensures OnTimeShipment/ Pickup and OnTimeDelivery for all SKUs
- Manages vendor performance (Instock, OnTimeDelivery, Fill rate).
- Supports capacity planning and leveling of Inbound SLAs
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams across the organization (Category Management, Planning, Marketing) to assist in development of inventory plans
- BA/BS with demonstrated high academic achievement
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, and financial modeling
- Bonus points: VBA, R, Python, Looker, Tableau, SAS, MATLAB
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.