Associate Manager, Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Transportation
- Team Transportation
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1116225
What you'll do at
About the Job
This role will support Walmart.com’s fastest growing omni-channel programs like Ship to store and Ship from Store. Responsibilities will include managing business/ operations, data analytics, assortment as well as support key strategic initiatives.
- Performs in-depth ongoing analysis of partner operations to track performance, identify inefficiencies and inform product and tools roadmap
- Determines areas of improvement for partner operations and related tools and systems
- Identifies and analyzes trends to root cause highly complex issues. Uses insight to recommend and execute solutions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams across the organization to investigate and recommend solutions to ongoing and strategic business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, and MS Office
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams including merchandising, finance, transportation etc.
- Prior omni-channel, supply chain, and/or finance knowledge or experience
- Comfortable working with large data sets and generating actionable insights
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.