- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Transportation
- Team Transportation
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1116181
What you'll do at
About the Job
We want passionate, driven, visionary leaders with track-records of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for managing their own business, as they will be given significant ownership over a portion of Walmart Ecommerce’s Supply Chain operations. This role will work closely with many other people in the organization especially the Fulfillment Center and Category management.
- Build, hire and mentor a team of managers and associates
- Partner with Category management team to meet business and operational targets
- Lead execution of daily processes with maniacal attention to detail – purchase inventory, troubleshoot problem items, and track orders to 100% accuracy
- Develop our next generation supply chain systems, working with our engineers to prioritize the most impactful improvements
- Deliver immediate, proactive, whatever-it-takes support to our fulfillment centers
- Lead our team through your daily example, contributing to our values, our norms, our high standard of performance
- Recommends demand forecast adjustments for a small book of business.
- Oversees order processing to ensure purchase order accuracy. Maintains subject matter expertise on Order Model logic
- Provides recommendations to improve delivery efficiency, such as improving on-time delivery, offering faster shipping at no extra cost, optimizing fulfillment options (pickup, site-to-store) and improving fresh product delivery experience
- Collaborates with vendors to drive improvements on key metrics, such as Fill rate, lead time and out of stock
- Provides final resolution for routine SKU, receiving and/or vendor issues identified within the fulfillment center and escalates more complex issues
- MBA or relevant Master’s Degree (Operations, Supply Chain) from a graduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement.
- 4-6 years of professional experience or relevant internships in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role
- Track-record of effectively managing teams to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities with minimum guidance
- Ability to manipulate large quantities of data to drive business decisions is a must – expert in Microsoft Excel required and expert in Microsoft SQL a big plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills.
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.