Supply Chain Management Specialist - San Bruno
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Operations
- Team Replenishment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1108965
What you'll do at
About the Job
We want a passionate, driven, visionary leader with a track record of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve complex problems. This role will be given significant ownership over a portion of Walmart.com and Jet’s Supply Chain operations, so we are looking for someone who has a demonstrated passion for managing their own business.
- Analyze large quantities of data to help the Supply Chain team and other parts of the organization make decisions that drive value to eCommerce for both Jet.com and Walmart.com
- Build our next generation supply chain systems and processes – and once built, rebuild it to make it better
- Synthesize large, complex data sets into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business
- Lead our team through your daily example, contributing to our values, our norms, and our high standard of performance
- BA/BS from a rigorous undergraduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement
- 0-3 years of relevant internships in a highly analytical, data-intensive and/or strategic role at a startup or management consulting firm
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, and financial modeling
- Bonus points: R, Python, Looker, Tableau
- Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary
Location: San Bruno, CA
Walmart does not provide visa sponsorship for this position.
Take a closer look at what it looks like to be a part of our team!