Supervisor - Partner Operations West (POW)
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Member Services
- Team Call Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1104442
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About the Job
The partner team works with our merchants daily to improve merchant and member experiences by; troubleshooting processes, reviewing escalations caused by merchants, investigating product issues, providing application/onboarding support, investigating poor margin skus and much more! We are looking for a dedicated, eager supervisor with top-notch leadership skills. If you are looking for something new and challenging – look no further.
What does a POW Supervisor do?
- Responsible for driving towards key operating metrics (responsiveness, resolution time) and business KPIs
- Drives multiple business-impacting projects for partners and internal teams
- Hire, trains, and develops a team of specialists and a team lead
- Evaluate NPS scores to improve merchant experience and tooling
- Assist with escalated merchant issues
- Create trainings to upskill current POW employees
- Maintain reasonable, consistent and predictable attendance
- Lead by example and enforce the highest standards of professionalism and delivery of tasks, training and feedback
What traits do Partner Operations leaders look for when hiring a new Supervisor?
- You are a problem-solver, and not afraid to tackle difficult tasks/situations
- You have a positive attitude and are engaged with the members of the team
- You believe in the importance of developing talent
- You are a great communicator and willing to work closely with other departments
- You love to motivate and inspire others
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively, and navigate many different systems
- Fast-learner and confident in technical capabilities
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; you are able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and provide valid conclusions.
- But most of all you believe in our core values; Trust, Transparency and Fairness
What are the eligibility requirements to apply?
- 2 years of customer service leadership experience with demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience managing direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree from a rigorous undergraduate program or killer experience that equals the same