Manager, Fashion Marketing (Jet.com)
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1100559
What you'll do at
Manager, Fashion Marketing (Jet.com)
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
The Retail Marketing team owns the go-to-market strategy for categories and seasonal moments on Jet. Partnering with the Retail team (category “CEOs”), we (category “CMOs”) build and execute innovative marketing plans based on our deep understanding of our customer’s needs and shopping missions by category. We’re charged with driving customer acquisition, retention, and profitability.
As Manager, Fashion Marketing on the Retail Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for helping to develop, execute and optimize the Fashion marketing vision and strategy on Jet. In this highly cross-functional role, you will work closely with the Fashion Retail organization and the Media, Creative, Retention, Partnerships and Product teams to create, launch and optimize marketing for the rapidly expanding and evolving category. Ultimately, your vision and work will help to increase awareness, adoption and retention for the Fashion category.
You’re an experienced marketer with deep knowledge of and interest in retail (specifically ecomm) and passion for the fashion space. You love to take risks and enjoy working collaboratively to create a vision and then execute on that vision. You have a deep understanding of various marketing levers and how to use them to drive growth and profitability in ecommerce. You have a creative eye, can write a killer creative brief, and know a winning ad campaign when you see it. You also live for data, could spend hours getting lost in a spreadsheet, and can turn your analysis into tangible insights and strategies (and then implement them). You are never satisfied with the status quo and are constantly looking to learn, grow, and innovate. You live and breathe marketing and can go from chatting about media plans to partnerships to brand strategy to site experience in one conversation. You love to figure things out on your own. You’re a flexible team player. You have great business sense and know when to trust your gut. You are customer and fashion obsessed.
• Partner with the Retail team and other cross-functional partners (design, product, merchandising) to lead and build a world class fashion shopping experience through the development of innovative and results-driven marketing strategies and on-site/in-app experiences and solutions. Bring new ideas, creativity and insights to marketing and to the fashion group at Jet.
• Grow the fashion category with a focus on driving awareness, acquisition, retention and profitability for Jet. Liaise heavily with Media, Brand, Retention and Partnerships teams to meet business objectives.
• Develop a deep understanding of consumer habits in fashion (online and offline) and act as an internal advocate for innovative solutions and marketing campaigns that will acquire and retain the best customers.
• Drive the creative process to deliver breakthrough campaigns and assets that bring the Jet brand and the Fashion category to life.
• Build, track, and monitor marketing campaigns and performance; manage campaigns (leveraging various internal marketing teams and agencies when needed); create and track to forecast and budget.
• Ideate on and share results cross-functionally, constantly. Act as ambassador for Fashion marketing across Jet.com cross-functional teams.
• Establish and maintain expert knowledge of the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the marketing landscape and our partners.
• 5+ years relevant experience in eCommerce and/or digital marketing. Fashion industry experience required.
• Strong leadership and people skills; heavy experience working cross-functionally and building innovative marketing plans from the ground up.
• Fluidity across both direct response and brand marketing. Working knowledge of marketing disciplines: acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing and partnerships.
• Working knowledge of media channels to engage customers and transform brand and customer experience.
• Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
• Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
• Risk-taker, comfortable in fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects, priorities.
• Knowledge of and interest in ecommerce customer behavior, retail, and fashion in particular.
• BA/BS degree with strong academic record.