Walmart Fraud Supervisor
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Member Services
- Team Call Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1073528
What you'll do at
Fraud Supervisor - Walmart
We are looking for a consistent top performer and people person to help lead our growing, dynamic Fraud Operations Team. If you are looking for a new challenge, are an avid learner, and have a deep desire to help develop and grow individuals, this team is perfect for you.
What does a Fraud Supervisor do?
- Recognizing and taking action on independent suspicious activities and complex fraudulent patterns
- Numerous risk and margin control operations including refund review, credit review, reselling abuse, promotional gaming etc.
- Monitoring critical operational dependencies and alerting on outages
- Learning and teaching SQL, providing ample feedback, and owning projects end to end
- Supporting Member Services in any and all ways possible
- Maintains reasonable, consistent and predictable attendance
- Provides onsite leadership for the team
What traits do Fraud leaders look for when hiring a new Supervisor?
- Always pushing to solve problems and learn more about internal systems and trending issues
- Positive attitude and highly engaged with members of your team
- You believe in developing and supporting world-class specialists who represent our company
- You are smart, honest, a great communicator and confident in your technical skills
- An ability to genuinely motivate and inspire those you support
- Strong problem-solving skills – you’re resourceful and willing to put in the extra hours to get there
- Trust, Transparency and Fairness above all
- Ability to identify trends and implement solutions to complex problems
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills – ability to adapt on the fly to get resolution
- Great listening skills
- Strong ability to multitask and learn new systems quickly
We Ask For
- 2 years of related/supervisory experience, customer service experience preferred.
- Experience managing direct reports- lead, direct, and motivate others.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills- can define problems, collect data, establish facts, and provide valid conclusions.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Schedule flexibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.