Senior Compensation Manager, Walmart Global eCommerce
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Talent
- Team Talent Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1073441
What you'll do at
Walmart Global eCommerce is seeking a talented Senior Compensation Manager for our Hoboken, NJ or San Bruno, CA office. The Senior Compensation Manager is responsible for managing compensation programs for Walmart Global eCommerce, with a focus in Supply Chain, Customer Care and/or Technology functions. The Senior Compensation Manager will be the thought leader for all things compensation related. Your ultimate goal is to partner with the internal compensation team and leaders across Walmart Global eCommerce to maintain a compensation program that will allow Walmart to attract and keep the best talent.
Challenges you’ll be tackling:
- Leading compensation and post-acquisition integration work
- Designing and implementing programs for Walmart to attract and keep the best talent
- Reviewing and designing incentive plans
- Research and analyze market trends and competitiveness of the rewards packages and salary structures
- Consults with Talent Acquisition and HR Partners regarding salary recommendations for new hires, promotions and salary reviews
- Recommends new and different ways to increase the effectiveness and competitiveness of our rewards strategy
- Lead annual cycle, market reviews, annual incentive and other compensation program within Walmart’s business, partnering with the broader compensation team, HR and business leaders
- Train manager and associates on compensation philosophy and practices to enable them in their functions
How you’ll know it’s right:
- If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
- If you pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know”…
- If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change…
We think you’d look great in purple.
- Compensation management experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Prior experience working with an hourly population is desired
Although you are great at compensation and analytics, the idea of pool tables, breakfast sandwiches and happy hours also excites you! Benefits experience also a plus.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
The position is based in either San Bruno, CA or Hoboken, NJ.